Yu-Gi-Oh! Re:Public
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Lord Of Assasins
Swaglord the Second - All Your Base Are Belong To Us EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:03 pm by Lord Of Blades

» A Pure Soul
Swaglord the Second - All Your Base Are Belong To Us EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:32 pm by Snosoul

» Self Tales Deceive
Swaglord the Second - All Your Base Are Belong To Us EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:35 pm by Swaglord of the Swag Clan

» Viva la Revolution
Swaglord the Second - All Your Base Are Belong To Us EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:13 pm by Best Girl

» World is Mine
Swaglord the Second - All Your Base Are Belong To Us EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:12 pm by Best Girl

» Beauty Admist The Darkness(WIP)
Swaglord the Second - All Your Base Are Belong To Us EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:52 am by BriTheEmpress

» Champion of the Green
Swaglord the Second - All Your Base Are Belong To Us EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 8:07 am by BriTheEmpress

» =Character Template=
Swaglord the Second - All Your Base Are Belong To Us EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:17 am by Sylas Templar

» =Augments=
Swaglord the Second - All Your Base Are Belong To Us EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:04 am by Sylas Templar

» =Deck Master Effects=
Swaglord the Second - All Your Base Are Belong To Us EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:51 am by Sylas Templar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 25 on Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:28 pm

Swaglord the Second - All Your Base Are Belong To Us

Go down

Swaglord the Second - All Your Base Are Belong To Us Empty Swaglord the Second - All Your Base Are Belong To Us

Post by Swaglord of the Swag Clan Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:18 am

Swaglord the Second - All Your Base Are Belong To Us 5QPsVRF
"Is that figure a clown? A beast? Or perhaps.. it may be none other than yourself."

Name: Kogoro Namikoshi
Alias: The Twenty Faces
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Skills/Abilities:
Art of the Phantom Thief: "Mirror Thief" - Ability to mimic the voice and behavior of any person he made skin to skin contact with.
Art of the Phantom Thief: "Dusk Taker" - Anyone facing Twenty Faces in a duel must bet their most beloved treasure. If they happen to be defeated, said treasure will therefore belong to Twenty Faces until he deems it no longer useful.
Profession: Thief

Duel Skill(s):
Art of the Phantom Thief: "Sleight of Hand" - I'll finish this later.
Archetype: None.
Deck Type: Greydles, Resonators, Goyos, CC
Ace Card: CC Critical Eye
Number(s): None, unless stolen.

Personality:
Not today baby.

Biography:
It'll happen I promise (not)

- Misc. Info -

Misc. Info
   Misc. Info
Swaglord of the Swag Clan