Yu-Gi-Oh! Re:Public
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Lord Of Assasins
Self Tales Deceive EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:03 pm by Lord Of Blades

» A Pure Soul
Self Tales Deceive EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:32 pm by Snosoul

» Self Tales Deceive
Self Tales Deceive EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:35 pm by Swaglord of the Swag Clan

» Viva la Revolution
Self Tales Deceive EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:13 pm by Best Girl

» World is Mine
Self Tales Deceive EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:12 pm by Best Girl

» Beauty Admist The Darkness(WIP)
Self Tales Deceive EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:52 am by BriTheEmpress

» Champion of the Green
Self Tales Deceive EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 8:07 am by BriTheEmpress

» =Character Template=
Self Tales Deceive EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:17 am by Sylas Templar

» =Augments=
Self Tales Deceive EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:04 am by Sylas Templar

» =Deck Master Effects=
Self Tales Deceive EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:51 am by Sylas Templar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 25 on Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:28 pm

Self Tales Deceive

Go down

Self Tales Deceive Empty Self Tales Deceive

Post by Swaglord of the Swag Clan Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:35 pm

Lies and secrets, they are like a cancer in the soul. They eat away what is good and leave only destruction behind.
Self Tales Deceive 9VmOuUV

Something about lies or something:

Name: Yuuto Shima
Race:Human
Affiliation: Simorgh
Deck Name: "DDD"
Deck Type:  DD, DDD, Covenant, Numbers, Elder/Outer/Great Old God

Ace Card: DDD Kaiser the Conqueror
Deck Master: DD Proud Chevalier --> Chaos Numbers 5: Chaos Chimera Dragon
Numbers: Numbers 23: Lancelot, Ghost Knight of the Underworld, Number 14: Greedy Sarameya, Number C5: Chaos Chimera Dragon, Numbers 1: Infection Baal Zebul

Personality:
Yuuto appears as a cheerful male, often drifting away from reality or not taking anything seriously, not even the most grave of situations. This lead to many people, be it male or female feel attraction to him and the friendly aura of his. But even with such popularity, he is always seen walking home alone from school, always declining any offer of walking together and shoving people away from outside of school. Because of his actions, not many people can tell what he really is like, what he dislikes or enjoys. Even when engaged in small talks his only answers always came down to "mhm" It seemed like he didn't like people at all, despite him being the go-to guy for help and advice.

Biography:
He was born rather late to his family in a small house here, inside New Gen City and lived a poor life. No siblings or father. And a mother that wasn't the most cheerful of them all. But in the end, he still helped her out to the best of his abilities untill her inevitable passing when he turned 18. It was tough, living alone so early in one's life with no guidance whatsoever, but he pulled himself together and managed to survive. Strolling the streets with a cheerful smile on his face and helping people with their life, that's what he told me, and I couldn't help but admire the man that helped me when I was bullied and left in an alley with my leg broken. That's where I learned of his past, and plans. It was around when the officials started to recruit us, regular people to join their ranks. He called an ambulance and sat next to me saying he'd be there with me untill it's arrival. We talked, but no matter how curious I was and how much I begged, he didn't answer a single question regarding his lonely life without his mother or his life in school. As the ambulance arrived, he put his hand on my shoulder and said that everything will be alright, and that he'll join "Simorgh" so that nothing like this will ever happen to kids like me. To this I couldn't help but ask, why "Simorgh", I mean.. "Behemoth" is so much cooler? Right? Afterall, they're the police, I thought. He smiled, "Who would want to be a pawn, if you can be the chessmaster?" It wasn't the answer I expected to hear, it made me feel uncomfortable, but before I got to say another word he turned around and walked away as the doctors took me away, that's all I saw of him ever.

Self Tales Deceive Tumblr_n5qsynoBQ01sv0f5ao1_500
"Oh, what a stupid tale."

Self Tales Deceive Tumblr_namw51BRP61qmeg0yo6_r1_250
Self Tales Deceive UubZyCk

===============================

Subject Name: YUUTO SHIMA
Compatibility: - CE
Possible Augments
[CE] - Vampiric Drain - lost
[CN] -
[NE] -
(FB) - Dark Essence - evolved
(FB) - Dark Ascension - "Once per turn, select one of your Pendulum Monsters on the Pendulum Sale, then select up to two face-up monsters on your side of the field. Their level becomes equal to that monster's scale.
Once per turn, select one of your face-up monsters, and one Pendulum Monster on your Pendulum Scale, it's Scale becomes equal to the selected monster's level.

Only one of the above effects may be activated per turn, and only once that turn.

The restriction placed on Yuuto's Draw Phase is null as long as he has this Augment.
"
Swaglord of the Swag Clan
Swaglord of the Swag Clan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum